Back to the list
Antonio J. Navarro
Partner. Head of the Banking and Finance DepartmentEmail: email@example.com
Partner of BROSETA and head of the Firm’s Banking and Finance practice.
Notable track record and in-depth knowledge in legal advice on financing and refinancing operations of all kinds, financial regulatory aspects, asset securitisation operations, assignment of credit portfolios, credit institution intervention processes, company and asset acquisition operations, etc.
With more than three decades of professional experience, prior to BROSETA he was a member of national and international legal services firms, practising law in Madrid, Barcelona and New York.
Antonio Maura Award for legal articles from the Madrid Bar Association. He has been a La Caixa scholarship holder for studies in the United States.
He is a regular speaker at courses, seminars and master’s degrees in commercial and international law, and is also regularly recognised as one of the best lawyers in Spain in his speciality by international directories such as Chambers & Partners, Legal 500, Leaders League and Best Lawyers.
– Law Degree at University of Murcia.
– Doctorate in Commercial Law from University of Valencia.
– Master’s Degree in legal consultancy for businesses from the IE Business School.
– Master of Laws (LL.M) in Legal Studies from University of New York.
– Specialist in International Commerce for the Spanish Open University (UNED).
– Member of the Madrid Bar Association.
– Member of the New York Bar Association.