Back to the list
José María Rebollo
Partner. LitigationEmail: email@example.com
Lawyer with more than 20 years of professional experience. Extensive experience in Litigation Law in the areas of Civil Law, Commercial Law (agency, distribution and franchise agreements, challenging corporate resolutions, and actions for liability of directors), Unfair Competition, Patents and Trademarks, Civil Protection of Honour, Privacy and Personal Image, Bankruptcy Law, Banking Law, Aeronautical Law, Arbitration, and Criminal Law (crimes against the Public Treasury and Social Security, crimes against patrimony and the socio-economic order, corporate crimes, crimes against workers’ rights, crimes against natural resources and the environment, crimes against territorial planning and town planning, crimes against the market and consumers, and crimes against public administration).
He has acted in more than 250 civil and criminal proceedings within the scope of his specialisation, acting in different territorial areas and jurisdictions, as well as in different national arbitration institutions, representing national and multinational companies and individuals.
Prior to BROSETA he developed his professional career in firms such as BM&A, Global Abogados, of which he was a founding partner, and Andersen Tax & Legal.
Recognised by the international directory Best Lawyers as one of the most outstanding lawyers in Spain in the area of Criminal Defence.
– Law Degree from the University of Barcelona.
– Degree in Business Administration and Management from the University Abat Oliba – CEU.
– Doctorate in Criminal Law and Criminal Sciences, Pompeu Fabra University.
– Master’s Degree in Bankruptcy Law.
– Master’s Degree in Catalan Civil Law.
– Member of the Barcelona Bar Association, ICAB.
– Accredited member of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators of London.
– Member of the Spanish Arbitration Club.
– Member of the Association of Economists of Catalonia.