Back to the list
Lola RocaEmail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Lawyer specialising in civil and litigation law, real estate law (construction defects, contracts, leases and rights in rem), banking and insurance law, mortgage law.
Prior to joining BROSETA, she worked in the Litigation Department of the Spanish-German law firm Lozano Schindhelm, SLP.
She is currently an associate lawyer in the Litigation Department of BROSETA.
– Law Degree from the University of Valencia.
– Certificate in Transnational Law from the University of Geneva (Switzerland).
– Preparation for the State examinations for Judges and Public Prosecutors.
– Master’s Degree in Corporate Legal Consultancy from the Catholic University of Valencia and the Foundation for Stock Market and Financial Studies.
– Legal developments in relation to the illegal occupation of homes, Bulletin of the Foundation for Stock Market and Financial Studies (FEBF) No. 242, July 2018.
– The Supreme Court rejects the legitimacy of a consumer association to claim for complex financial contracts, Bulletin of the Foundation for Stock Market and Financial Studies (FEBF) n307, November 2020.
– New Jurisprudence on urban leases, Bulletin of the Foundation for Stock Market and Financial Studies (FEBF) n317, October 2021.