Back to the list
Senior AssociateEmail: email@example.com
Lawyer with more than 15 years of professional experience, having focused her practice on criminal law and criminal Litigation, particularly in economic criminal law.
Extensive experience in advising companies, management bodies and partners on corporate offences, offences against the Public Treasury and employment accidents.
Her professional work includes preventive criminal law, the detection of criminal risks in the corporate sphere and the establishment of controls and measures to protect the company against possible criminal proceedings in which the legal entity may be charged.
She has been a lecturer since 2010 on the Postgraduate Course in Criminal Law at the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB) and since 2016 on the Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession at the University of Barcelona (UB).
– Degree in Law from the Pompeu Fabra University.
– Competitive examination for the Judicial and Public Prosecutor’s Career.
– Master’s Degree in Criminal Law and Criminal Science from Pompeu Fabra University and the University of Barcelona.
– Advanced Master’s Degree in Legal Sciences from Pompeu Fabra University.
– Postgraduate degree in Criminal Law from the Abat Oliba University, CEU.
– Member of the Barcelona Bar Association (ICAB).