Back to the list
Francisco José Rodríguez
Lawyer in the Commercial Law department of BROSETA.
Prior to joining the Firm, he worked for legal services organisations such as KPMG Abogados, Montero – Aramburu and Escárate Abogados.
– Law Degree from the University of Cordoba (Erasmus stay at the Università Degli Studi di Napoli, Italy).
– Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession at the Antonio de Nebrija University (Madrid).
– Master’s Degree in Business Legal Consultancy at the Instituto de Estudios Cajasol (Seville).
OTHER INFORMATION OF INTEREST
– Member of the CDU Debate Club (Córdoba), participating and being champion and runner-up in several national and international tournaments between 2014 and 2018.
– He regularly carries out volunteer activities (FEPAMIC Foundation, Cordoba; María Auxiliadora Residence, Cordoba; Food Bank, Cordoba; Fundomar, Seville).