Back to the list
Consultant in the Compliance Department of the Firm, she has previously formed part of the Economic Criminal Law team and the Tax Law team at BROSETA, collaborating and participating in proceedings, in the preparation of claims and pleadings, accompanying clients to hearings, dealing with the Public Administration and looking up jurisprudence, among other matters.
– Law Degree from the University of Alcalá de Henares.
– Master’s Degree in Access to the Legal Profession from the Complutense University of Madrid.
– INBLAC certification course 2021.
– Certificate in COMPLIANCE CESCOM® from ASCOM (Spanish Association of Compliance).
– Internationally Certified Compliance Professional, recognized by IFCA member associations. February 2021.