So that you may provide your informed and unequivocal consent, where appropriate, we explain how our cookies work. Thus the following is an indication of what these are, how we use them and the options available to you to manage them.
1. Cookie concept
Cookies are small files that a website places in your computer, telephone or any other device with information regarding your browsing on such website. Cookies are installed during browsing on Internet, either by the websites you visit or by third parties related to the Website. The following type of information, among others, may be obtained by means of cookies: the date and time of visits to the website, the pages seen, the time that you have been on our Website and the sites visited immediately prior to this.
2. Cookies utilised by BROSETA
We utilise third-party analytical cookies on our Website. Specifically, this Website utilises Google Analytics. This is an analytical web service provided by Google, Inc., (hereinafter “Google”), a company in Delaware whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA.
Such service allows us to learn how users of our Website interact. Cookies are likewise enabled in the domain of the site in which the user is found, and utilises a collection of cookies to collect information anonymously and prepare reports on the tendencies of the Website without identifying individual users. Together with our server log files, this allows us to know the total number of users that visit our Website and those parts of it that enjoy the greatest popularity. We therefore obtain information that may assist us in improving the browsing experience and providing users with better service.
For more information on the type of cookies utilised by Google Analytics, we include the following link to Google.
In keeping with the conditions established by Google for Google Analytics, BROSETA informs that:
- This Website solely collects information anonymously in order to obtain reports on browsing habits of the Website for analysis, without identifying individual users.
- The compiling of information is not performed by Google either in its name or on behalf of BROSETA. BROSETA does not have access to all the information, only to aggregate information subsequently furnished to it by Google and that is not associated with any IP address.
- Only Google determines the purpose of the processing and use of the information collected by Google Analytics at all times, as well as the operation and duration of the cookies.
3 Management of the cookies in your equipment
In accordance with the information furnished by Google, you may control and eliminate your cookies by means of your browser. The way to do this may be found in the “Help” section thereof. Normally you will be referred to the “Tools” or “Preferences” section.
If you wish you may find more information on how to refuse the installation of Google Analytics cookies by clicking here or going to https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es&ref_topic=2919631.
4. Treatment of prior cookies
If you have deactivated any cookie now, BROSETA may utilise any information it collected previously. However we shall cease to obtain any type of additional information.