In accordance with the provisions of law 34/2002, of 11 of July, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, we inform all users of the website www.broseta.com (hereinafter the “website”) of the following general data:
- The provider of services of the company information on the website is the commercial company Broseta Abogados, S.L.P. (hereinafter “BROSETA”).
- BROSETA is a firm specialising in all areas of corporate law whose registered office is at:
C/ Pascual y Genís, 5.
46002 Valencia (Spain).
- BROSETA is provided with C.I.F. B-96818828.
- BROSETA is registered at the Registro Mercantil of Valencia al Tome 6.209, Folio 122, Hoja V-63.108, Libro 3.515, inscription 1ª.
- The users of this web site may establish direct and effective communication with BROSETA through written communication sent to the address indicated in paragraph 2 of this Legal notice, as well as by using any of the following means:
– Phone: +34 963 921 006
– Fax: +34 963 921 088
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(*) It is not permitted to receive excessive personal data, which is not updated or is incompatible with the activity of BROSETA. We inform you that if your request does not meet these requirements it shall be destroyed automatically.
The sending of emails to this address supposes that the person in question has accepted that your data will be treated appropriately in order to process the queries posed to BROSETA. To this end, we inform you that you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and/or opposition by letter, including a copy of your ID card or other equivalent document, addressed to BROSETA Abogados, S.L.P., (Ref: Data Protection), C/ Pascual y Genís, 5, 46002, Valencia (Spain).