Intellectual property and industrial property
The firm has vast experience in industrial and intellectual Property and data protection, with a very specialised team in this field. BROSETA offers comprehensive advice in these matters, providing a great value to national and international companies. The firm is committed to develop projects that meet the specific needs of each client, giving high quality and resolute responses.
In terms of Intellectual Property, BROSETA advises on:
- Protection of intangible assets: literary, artistic and scientific works, trademarks, domain names, patents, utility models, designs, know-how, designations of origin and plant varieties.
- Procurement (Technology transfer agreements, licensing, assignement of rights, franchise and distribution, etc.).
- Domain Names: domain names purchase and transfer agreements. Avoid arbitration.
- Judicial and extrajudicial defense.
In Data protection, privacy and self-image rights, BROSETA advises on:
- Comprehensive and integrated legal assistance for the adaptation to the data protection regulations.
- Authorizations, reporting and regulatory compliance proceeding concerning data protection at the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEDP) and the General Data Protection Registry.
- In-house training for companies.
- Personal data.
- Defense in administrative proceedings.
- Data transfer, data use and data use-data transfer agreements.
- Image rights agreements.
- Defense of the rights of honor, right of privacy and right of self-image.