Innovation & entrepreneurs
The BROSETA Innovation and Entrepreneurs Division is a multidisciplinary and experienced team of professionals capable of providing comprehensive solutions to innovative business projects of high growth potential linked to sustainability, science and technology.
It is aimed at public or private entities or organisations that operate in these sectors and promote, boost or foster innovation and entrepreneurship, such as:
- Start-ups with a technological profile in various phases of expansion
- Domestic or multinational companies with a technological and/or innovative profile whether consolidated or in the process of expansion
- Entities that promote, finance and/or support entrepreneurial projects in the early stages (enterprise accelerators, entrepreneur support institutions, incubators, etc.)
- Public or private investors (business angels, venture capital funds, family offices, corporate ventures, etc.)
- Universities and their science parks
- Foundations and research centres
- Other relevant players in the entrepreneurial ecosystem
The division has professionals from all BROSETA disciplines and offers high added and differentiating value thanks to the participation of partners such as the firm HERRERO Y ASOCIADOS, specialised in industrial property, the legal boutique BASCHWITZ ABOGADOS, specialised in Intellectual Property and New Technologies and the consultant BICONSULTING, specialised in public incentives.
The services rendered by this division are characterised by their high degree of specialisation and knowledge of the peculiarities of the innovative sector, making it possible to design and obtain practical and imaginative responses in all relevant aspects for the success of start-ups and technology companies.
Thus, it offers
- Consultancy in investment structures (entry and exit of investors, Shareholder agreements, participation and convertible loans; funding rounds)
- Internationalisation (joint ventures, international implementation, distribution networks)
- Transfer, protection and/or operation of innovation and technology (protection of intangible assets, technology agreements, university spin-offs)
- E-commerce and on-line advertising (new advertising formats, remote contracting, consumer legislation)
- Data protection and privacy
- Search, request and management of public aid
- Strategic and financial aspects (financing, support in the strategic definition and in business models and plans)
- Labour aspects (employee hiring, talent retention systems)
- Tax consultancy (patent box, tax credits, etc.).